Plastic PP Woven Bag Making Machine Circular Loom (SL-SC-4/750)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3,800 US $3,700|
|Purchase Qty. (SET)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||500 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: SL-SC-4/750
- Lines: 2
- Speed: High
- Layer: Double
- Computerized: Non-Computerized
- Factory Experience: More Than 20years
- Trademark: Shenglong
- Specification: CE, ISO9001
- HS Code: 8447120000
- Product Line: PP Woven Bag Making Machine
- Voltage: 380V
- Continuous-Rolled: Yes
- Machine Type: Bag Forming Machine
- Type: Non-Woven Bag Making Machine
- Condition: New
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Wenzhou, Zhejiang
Plane cam and connecting rod rolling wheel transmission, which is the most advanced technology are adopted, making it easy and stable to run.
- Rolling transmission is adopted in entire structure instead of slide block and slide rod, which doesn't need lubricant and decreases the wearing part.
- It's an environmental product whose noise is not more than 82dB(A).
- Low strength plastic yarn which is made from 100% regenerated plastic can be adopted to weave.
- It is high-efficient and energy economical. The highest rotation speed of the main motor can reach 180r/min and the power is 1.5/2.2kw, which can save 10 thousand degree of electricity one year.
-As required, equipped with electronic intelligent fabric-lifting unit which is featured with the compensation setting to the warp/weft density casually.
- It is the latest type circular loom
|Tem||Main Scheme Name||Data|
|2||Range of Diameter||300-850mm|
|4||Density of Warps||32-58(pics/100mm)|
|5||Speed of Main Engine||140-180(r/min)|
|6||Speed of Weaving||1.4-1.8(m/min)|
|7||Power of Main Engine||1.5-2.2KW|
|8||Specification of Bobbin||Φ38×230 Φ31×230|
|9||Maxim Diameter of Wefts Bobbin||Φ115mm|
|12||Cam unit||adopt new-type plane cam structure, high output, |
high efficiency, low electricity consumption,
low spare parts consumption.
|13||Shuttle unit||adopt ideal wheel form shuttle, non-lubrication, low pollution|
|14||Cut of Warp||Stop Working Automatic and Identified |
by Conducting Light
|15||Usage or Cut of Weft||Stop Working Automatic|
|16||Counting Length Device||Micro computer|
Inspecting, Digit Display
|17||Control form of Main Engine||Frequency Conversion|